Data Architect (H/F)
France - 02/02/2019
GEOSAT is a mapping company born from twenty years of experience in land-surveying. Having deep experience in Smart City projects, GEOSAT has developed an expertise in ultra-precise 3D measurements and mapping. Growing at an average annual rate of 25% the last 5 years, GEOSAT is now a mid-size business of 280 employees. GEOSAT is engaged to constantly evolve in the face of today’s mapping challenges and to continue to stay at the forefront with state-of-the-art mapping technologies and techniques.
You will be joining the R&D team where you will be contributing to conceiving solutions for storing and organizing cartographic data. Mapping is the principal mission of our team with particular focus on mobile mapping and high-definition maps.
The data architect will provide a conceptual model of a database architecture for mobile mapping and other geospatial data. You will be in charge of managing, organizing and integrating data. As well, orchestrating data migrations and data governance of our geospatial data products (images, 3D point clouds, GIS, geolocalized positions) will be one of your critical missions. You will implement methods to interface proprietary data with Open Data and web map services.
Your information system will serve as the foundational back-end for R&D projects as well as internal and external services.
- Excellent knowledge of Python, PostgreSQL-PostGIS, Cassandra
- Knowledge of APIs, REST and SOAP
- Mastery of databases, data models and data architectures
- Experience with GIS and mapping
- English written and oral
- Several years experience with file systems, data storage, data transfer protocols, servers
- Organized, creative, curious and motivated, you have a team spirit and friendly nature